Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm still here!

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but don't worry I didn't forget about this. In fact I'm much more prepared to tackle the workload I will be dropping on myself. No new developments have arisen, but the idea factory is pumping hard. I probably would've been finishing some of the coding I have ahead of me but there was a lack of confidence boost. The biggest problem was that we couldn't think of a name for the group, the name which we will associate ourselves with. Now anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely hate coming up with names... I am very picky and always try looking for a theme rather than just the "wow that sounds cool lets go with that" approach. Unfortunately theme based naming is much harder when everyone else got to the punch first, so it was a struggling conflict between what real or fake words we could use that sounded like it "fit". Ya know? A name that makes you think "oh yeah I could see them making stuff like that" when you read it out loud.

Well, the name has been decided, but we're going to keep it low for a while because there's literally nothing to show for it yet. It's like cutting a ribbon to an empty field. Exciting eh?!

Anyway, next thing on the list is to bang out a logo for the group. Hey it only consists of two people but we plan for expansion eventually. I'm also fiddling around with developing a back end and web site, so everything is ready to start rolling.

As for the interpreter, there is some good news. I have almost everything planned out, and should be ready to start coding soon.

Well that's all I have for now, see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment